Life has come full circle for Asiwin Dutt. It was under his banner that Mahesh Babu and Charan made their debut as heroes. For Mahesh it was Prince. And for Charan it was Chirutha. Both were made under Vyjayanthi movies banner. Since then however, Aswini Dutt has not worked with them. All this is set to change in 2012. He will be making a movie with Charan, which will be directed by Srinu Vaitla. This movie will go on floors in October. While the movie with Mahesh Babu will be directed by Krish. Both will be a challenge for Vyjayanthi movies. While Mahesh is riding a high after two consecutive blockbusters, Charan after Orange is looking to regain his foothold in the industry. A combination with Srinu Vaitla might just be the tonic that the doctor ordered for a reversal of his fortunes.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar