What do Manchu Vishnu, Ram Charan and Nagarjuna have in common? An entry into sports through the franchise model. The chosen sport might be popular – Cricket, exotic – Polo, or adrenalin filled ultra glamorous one – Motor Racing. The common denominator though is the star concerned loves the sport.
Nagarjuna, since a long time, has professed interest in playing a crucial role in bringing F1 to Hyderabad. Charan is a Polo buff and is at ease on a horse. Manchu Vishnu who once tried getting his hands on the IPL franchise for Hyderabad, has now wrapped his arms around CCL (Celebrity Cricket League).
Guiding him through the intricacies of the CCL is another cricket buff in the Tollywood fraternity – Victory Venkatesh. Among these three Manchu Vishnu and Ram Charan have already begun their journey and have even tasted success down the road. Charan’s Polo team has won a competition while CCL has successfully completed two tournaments. Nag though is known for his keen business acumen and one can be sure his venture will successfully cross the finish line.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking