Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has set a new Telugu cinema record for 1st week share in Andhra Pradesh. The film has also set a new record for total worldwide share for 1 week for a Telugu movie. As per the figures released by trade sources, the film’s AP share for week 1 is approximately Rs 35 Cr and worldwide share is approximately Rs 49 Cr
Here are the breakups for each region
|East Godavari||–||2.62 Cr|
|West Godavari||–||2.20 Cr|
|Total AP Share||–||35.05 Cr|
|Rest of India||–||1.58 Cr|
|Worldwide Share||–||49.24 Cr|
(Note : All figures have been sourced externally and 123telugu has not compiled them. Approximations could be present in the numbers)
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to clash with Ram Pothineni at the box office
- Latest: Krishna Chaitanya to direct Vishwaksen’s next
- Poll : How is Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter trailer?
- Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter trailer promises an out-and-out action entertainer
- Orange – Special show for celebs?
- Pawan Kalyan to grace this famous cultural festival
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food