Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has set a new Telugu cinema record for 1st week share in Andhra Pradesh. The film has also set a new record for total worldwide share for 1 week for a Telugu movie. As per the figures released by trade sources, the film’s AP share for week 1 is approximately Rs 35 Cr and worldwide share is approximately Rs 49 Cr
Here are the breakups for each region
|East Godavari||–||2.62 Cr|
|West Godavari||–||2.20 Cr|
|Total AP Share||–||35.05 Cr|
|Rest of India||–||1.58 Cr|
|Worldwide Share||–||49.24 Cr|
(Note : All figures have been sourced externally and 123telugu has not compiled them. Approximations could be present in the numbers)
Articles that might interest you:
- Budget issues make Suresh Babu take a key decision for Rana’s next?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Samantha to romance this actor in her next?
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections
- Will he, won’t he?: Speculations on Ram Charan’s role in Chiru152
- Mahesh Babu eyes famous theater in Bangalore for his multiplex