It’s been earlier reported that gorgeous actress Pranitha Subhash is making her Bollywood debut with a war drama, titled Bhuj: The Pride of India. The film features top Bollywood stars like Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha and Nora Fatehi in key roles.
As per the latest reports, Bhuj: The Pride of India may skip its straight theatrical release and get a direct OTT release instead. Apparently, the makers of this much-awaited biggie are being offered huge amounts to sell off the digital and satellite rights. An official announcement regarding the above deals is expected soon.
Pranitha was seen in big budget Tollywood films such as Attarintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actress decides to work in 1 south film every year
- Bigg Boss 4: Is this contestant in danger zone?
- Bigg Boss 4: Housemates are vexed with Harika’s behaviour; Here’s why
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?