Now, while there has been a huge suspense surrounding Megastar’s 151st film, which will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan, it was Srikanth himself who broke the suspense on a TV show.
Srikanth, along with a news channel crew visited the descendants of the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy in Uyyalawada recently and revealed that Chiru will be enacting the role of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy in his much-awaited 151st movie.
Srikanth further enquired about Uyyalawada’s heroics and his family members were more than happy to help him with all the information. Chiru151 is expected to kick-start this summer.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out