Following the terrific reviews from the premiere show, the stage is all set for a record breaking debut weekend for Avengers: Endgame, the latest film from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Hollywood box-office watchers are predicting that Endgame will surely open to a humongous $300 million (Rs 2,100 crores) weekend in North America alone.
The craze is such that, despite Endgame having a lengthy runtime of 3 hours and 1 minute, most exhibitors across North America have planned shows as early as 6 AM and continue the screenings for the next 72 hours non-stop. The film is releasing in a whopping 4,600 screens in North America. The film is expected to gross over $1 billion in its first week and even surpass Avatar’s lifetime collections of $2.7 billion in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections