Marvel Universe fans across the world are eagerly waiting for the arrival of Avengers: Infinity War. This mega Hollywood superhero flick is hitting the screens on April 27. Hollywood trade analysts are predicting that the film will gross around $175-200 million in its opening weekend.
Avengers: Infinity War is going to set a new record for any Hollywood film ever released in India. The film is being released in over 2,000 screens across India and this is a never before feat. Apart from the IMAX 3D, digital 3D and 2D formats for the English version, the film will also release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil in 3D and 2D formats.
Tollywood actor Rana Daggubati has lent his voice to the villainous Thanos character in Avengers: Infinity War’s Telugu version. Disney India is releasing the movie across India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date