Marvel Universe fans across the world are eagerly waiting for the arrival of Avengers: Infinity War. This mega Hollywood superhero flick is hitting the screens on April 27. Hollywood trade analysts are predicting that the film will gross around $175-200 million in its opening weekend.
Avengers: Infinity War is going to set a new record for any Hollywood film ever released in India. The film is being released in over 2,000 screens across India and this is a never before feat. Apart from the IMAX 3D, digital 3D and 2D formats for the English version, the film will also release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil in 3D and 2D formats.
Tollywood actor Rana Daggubati has lent his voice to the villainous Thanos character in Avengers: Infinity War’s Telugu version. Disney India is releasing the movie across India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aswathama impact: Naga Shaurya shelves his new film?
- Allu Arjun busy acquiring a new talent
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?