It’s surprising how actor Jr NTR’s Aravinda Sametha, his first collaboration with director Trivikram Srinivas failed to create a great deal of buzz. While the film fared decent at the box office, it didn’t quite leave a mark by its final run.
And now, when the film finally featured on TV during the festive season of Sankranti, the TRP ratings weren’t quite impressive. Apparently, the film registered only 13.7, which is way lesser than that of Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu which registered 19.51 and 17 TRP ratings respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share