Stylish star Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is ruling the roost all over. The film is performing exceptionally well in both domestic and overseas markets. The film has already achieved break-even status in most of the areas in just five days and is continuing its dream run today too.
Meanwhile, the latest update from trade circles is that the film has collected a whopping of more than Rs 22 cores share in the Nizam area and has the potential to touch the magical 40 crore mark by the end of its full run. If it happens, then Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is going to emerge as the most profitable venture in recent times in the Nizam area.
Directed by Trivikram, AVPL has its music composed by Thaman which is the main USP of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free