Stylish star Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is ruling the roost all over. The film is performing exceptionally well in both domestic and overseas markets. The film has already achieved break-even status in most of the areas in just five days and is continuing its dream run today too.
Meanwhile, the latest update from trade circles is that the film has collected a whopping of more than Rs 22 cores share in the Nizam area and has the potential to touch the magical 40 crore mark by the end of its full run. If it happens, then Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is going to emerge as the most profitable venture in recent times in the Nizam area.
Directed by Trivikram, AVPL has its music composed by Thaman which is the main USP of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release
- Big update: Prabhas, Shruti’s Salaar’s release date in a few hours
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun poster out on Sree Vishnu’s b’day