Hero Nani’s recent home production, HIT, is all set to be remade in Bollywood. The Hindi version will also be directed by Tollywood director Sailesh Kolanu who helmed the Telugu version. National Award-winning Bollywood actor Rajkummar Rao will be reprising Vishwak Sen’s role in the remake. The actress who will step into Ruhani Sharma’s shoes is yet to be finalized.
Interestingly, not Nani but star Tollywood producer Dil Raju will be bankrolling HIT’s Hindi remake. The hotshot filmmaker will be collaborating with Kuldeep Rathore to produce the movie. The film will be going on floors in 2021. More details about the project will be out in the coming days. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time