Passionate filmmaker Krish is one of the highly appreciated directors in Tollywood who keeps on pushing the boundaries with each film. After winning the national award for his last outing, Kanche, Krish is currently helming Gauthamiputra Sathakarni, the much anticipated 100th film of Nandamuri Balakrishna.
According to the latest reports, Krish is all set to go the family way. Krish will reportedly tie the knot with a Hyderabad-based doctor named Ramya. Apparently, this will be an arranged marriage and the marriage will take place in August this year.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?