Passionate filmmaker Krish is one of the highly appreciated directors in Tollywood who keeps on pushing the boundaries with each film. After winning the national award for his last outing, Kanche, Krish is currently helming Gauthamiputra Sathakarni, the much anticipated 100th film of Nandamuri Balakrishna.
According to the latest reports, Krish is all set to go the family way. Krish will reportedly tie the knot with a Hyderabad-based doctor named Ramya. Apparently, this will be an arranged marriage and the marriage will take place in August this year.
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists