It’s well known that hero Manchu Manoj is turning producer with the intense action drama, Aham Brahmasmi. The film had its formal launch a couple of months ago and the team had wrapped up a minor schedule before the lockdown came into effect.
As per the latest updates, Manoj and team will resume the shoot from July first week. A high-voltage action sequence has been planned in this schedule and the makers have roped in national award-winning stunt co-ordinator Peter Hein to choreograph the action.
Being directed by debutant Srikanth Reddy, Aham Brahmasmi has young Tamil actress Priya Bhavani Shankar playing the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?