The final schedule of NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah began recently in Hyderabad. Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing the film under Parameshwara Arts banner. Currently, some important family episodes are being shot on NTR and Kajal Aggarwal. Apart from these two actors, Brahmanandam, Vennela Kishore, Chandramohan, Ramesh and Bharat are also taking part in the shoot. The film’s shooting will be wrapped up in early February and the post production has already commenced. Bandla Ganesh has already announced that the film’s audio will be launched on March 10 and preparations are underway for the film’s massive release on April 5. NTR is portraying two different roles in the film and his look has become a hot topic on the internet. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have written the script, along with Sreenu Vaitla. S S Thaman has scored the music.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief