The second schedule of NTR, Kajal starrer Baadshah, which is currently going on in Bangkok, is going to be wrapped up sooner than what the team has originally planned for. Initially, Sreenu Vaitla wanted to stay back in Bangkok till September 25 to finish major part of the talkie; however, the latest news is that the entire team of Baadshah is going to return from Bangkok on September 10. Confirming the news, Roopa Vaitla, wife of Sreenu Vaitla, posted on Twitter, “#BAADSHAH wrapping up Bangkok schedule by 10th….and then in Hyderabad..:):) Sreenu super happy wid da outcome..will keep updating!!” Even Navdeep, who was supposed to join the team in Bangkok, has decided to stay back in Hyderabad since the dates have been reshuffled. The film’s first look, which was recently unveiled, got tremendous response and the buzz is that the film is set in a mafia backdrop. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have written the script. Thaman is composing the music and Ganesh Babu is producing it. Baadshah is going to hit the screens on January 11, 2013.
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?