The second schedule of NTR, Kajal starrer Baadshah, which is currently going on in Bangkok, is going to be wrapped up sooner than what the team has originally planned for. Initially, Sreenu Vaitla wanted to stay back in Bangkok till September 25 to finish major part of the talkie; however, the latest news is that the entire team of Baadshah is going to return from Bangkok on September 10. Confirming the news, Roopa Vaitla, wife of Sreenu Vaitla, posted on Twitter, “#BAADSHAH wrapping up Bangkok schedule by 10th….and then in Hyderabad..:):) Sreenu super happy wid da outcome..will keep updating!!” Even Navdeep, who was supposed to join the team in Bangkok, has decided to stay back in Hyderabad since the dates have been reshuffled. The film’s first look, which was recently unveiled, got tremendous response and the buzz is that the film is set in a mafia backdrop. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have written the script. Thaman is composing the music and Ganesh Babu is producing it. Baadshah is going to hit the screens on January 11, 2013.
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Press Note : Dallas Dreamz Productions Tarana Series 2 Album Launch on June 23, 2018 at Dallas