SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, released last year on April 28 and went on to become the all-time highest grossing movie in India. Baahubali 2 has grossed over Rs 1,650 crore across the globe. On December 29 last year, Baahubali 2 released in Japan and the response has been quite emphatic.
On Sunday, Baahubali 2 completed its 100-day journey in the Land of the Rising Sun. The film has grossed over $1.3 million in Japan. However, more than the box-office collections, it’s the love and adulation the film has been receiving from the Japanese audiences since day one that makes Baahubali 2’s Japan release more memorable. The film is gearing up for a grand release in China very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene