SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, released last year on April 28 and went on to become the all-time highest grossing movie in India. Baahubali 2 has grossed over Rs 1,650 crore across the globe. On December 29 last year, Baahubali 2 released in Japan and the response has been quite emphatic.
On Sunday, Baahubali 2 completed its 100-day journey in the Land of the Rising Sun. The film has grossed over $1.3 million in Japan. However, more than the box-office collections, it’s the love and adulation the film has been receiving from the Japanese audiences since day one that makes Baahubali 2’s Japan release more memorable. The film is gearing up for a grand release in China very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu