Released on April 28, 2017, SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali The Conclusion went on to become the biggest blockbuster in Indian cinema’s history. The film had grossed over Rs 1,700 crore across the globe. Baahubali 2 released in Japan on December 29 last year.
One of the film’s producers Shobu Yarlagadda today said that Baahubali 2 has crossed $550K and is having a steady run at Japanese box-office in its 6 week. On the other hand, the film had released in Russia on January 11 and is running to decent collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week
- Samantha agrees to resume Shaakuntalam