SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, released last year on April 28 and ended up as the all-time highest grossing movie in India. Baahubali 2 has grossed over Rs 1,700 crore across the globe. And now, this epic fantasy drama is all set for its biggest release till date.
Baahubali 2 is gearing up for a grand release across China on May 4. The film is being premiered in over 7,000 screens in Mainland China. The pre-sales for the opening weekend are quite good.
With such a huge release, it will be interesting to see if Baahubali 2 can match up to the recent Indian hits in China like Dangal, Secret Superstar, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Hindi Medium.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites