SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, released last year on April 28 and ended up as the all-time highest grossing movie in India. Baahubali 2 has grossed over Rs 1,700 crore across the globe. And now, this epic fantasy drama is all set for its biggest release till date.
Baahubali 2 is gearing up for a grand release across China on May 4. The film is being premiered in over 7,000 screens in Mainland China. The pre-sales for the opening weekend are quite good.
With such a huge release, it will be interesting to see if Baahubali 2 can match up to the recent Indian hits in China like Dangal, Secret Superstar, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Hindi Medium.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake