India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, is off to a flying start in China. Baahubali 2’s Chinese version released yesterday and it grossed $2.85 million (approx Rs 19 crores) on its opening day. With this, Baahubali 2’s overall worldwide gross totals to over Rs 1,735 crores.
Thanks to this solid start, Baahubali 2 has surpassed the opening day collections of Bollywood stars Aamir Khan’s Dangal ($2.49M) and Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan ($2.20M). Baahubali 2 stands next only to Secret Superstar ($6.74M) and Hindi Medium ($3.39M). The advance sales for Baahubali 2’s weekend screenings are quite good and we can expect solid week one numbers.
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment
- Star anchor in Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start in Rajasthan