India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, is off to a flying start in China. Baahubali 2’s Chinese version released yesterday and it grossed $2.85 million (approx Rs 19 crores) on its opening day. With this, Baahubali 2’s overall worldwide gross totals to over Rs 1,735 crores.
Thanks to this solid start, Baahubali 2 has surpassed the opening day collections of Bollywood stars Aamir Khan’s Dangal ($2.49M) and Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan ($2.20M). Baahubali 2 stands next only to Secret Superstar ($6.74M) and Hindi Medium ($3.39M). The advance sales for Baahubali 2’s weekend screenings are quite good and we can expect solid week one numbers.
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film