India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, is off to a flying start in China. Baahubali 2’s Chinese version released yesterday and it grossed $2.85 million (approx Rs 19 crores) on its opening day. With this, Baahubali 2’s overall worldwide gross totals to over Rs 1,735 crores.
Thanks to this solid start, Baahubali 2 has surpassed the opening day collections of Bollywood stars Aamir Khan’s Dangal ($2.49M) and Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan ($2.20M). Baahubali 2 stands next only to Secret Superstar ($6.74M) and Hindi Medium ($3.39M). The advance sales for Baahubali 2’s weekend screenings are quite good and we can expect solid week one numbers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Allu Aravind confirm film with Boyapati Srinu
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2