January 6th might probably go down in the history of Telugu films as the shooting of Baahubali 2 is expected to be wrapped up completely. It has been a daunting journey over the past few years for Rajamouli and his team which created history with India’s costliest film till date.
The post production is in full swing and many visual effects teams are working round the clock to finish the post production. So, in the coming few weeks, get ready to witness some heavy duty promotional stuff from the team.
Baahubali 2 is up for an April 28th release and Arka Media has planned some humongous promotions all over the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan asks his favorite director to pen a script?
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipha pushed to year end
- Mr. Majnu girl in Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’