January 6th might probably go down in the history of Telugu films as the shooting of Baahubali 2 is expected to be wrapped up completely. It has been a daunting journey over the past few years for Rajamouli and his team which created history with India’s costliest film till date.
The post production is in full swing and many visual effects teams are working round the clock to finish the post production. So, in the coming few weeks, get ready to witness some heavy duty promotional stuff from the team.
Baahubali 2 is up for an April 28th release and Arka Media has planned some humongous promotions all over the country.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again