January 6th might probably go down in the history of Telugu films as the shooting of Baahubali 2 is expected to be wrapped up completely. It has been a daunting journey over the past few years for Rajamouli and his team which created history with India’s costliest film till date.
The post production is in full swing and many visual effects teams are working round the clock to finish the post production. So, in the coming few weeks, get ready to witness some heavy duty promotional stuff from the team.
Baahubali 2 is up for an April 28th release and Arka Media has planned some humongous promotions all over the country.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong