The principal shooting of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali 2, is currently progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. The film was shot earlier in Kerala and later completed a crucial schedule at RFC.
Sources close to the film reveal that several vital sequences were canned in that schedule. Mainly, Prabhas is taking part in the shoot, which is happening at nights. The film is scheduled to be released in April, 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement