The principal shooting of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali 2, is currently progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. The film was shot earlier in Kerala and later completed a crucial schedule at RFC.
Sources close to the film reveal that several vital sequences were canned in that schedule. Mainly, Prabhas is taking part in the shoot, which is happening at nights. The film is scheduled to be released in April, 2017.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party