Tollywood actors Prabhas and Ramya Krishna caught the nation’s attention with their power-packed performances as Amarendra Baahubali and Rajmata Sivagami in the Baahubali franchise a few years ago. Now, speculations have begun to go viral that both Prabhas and Ramya Krishna will be sharing screen space with each other yet again.
Apparently, director Prashanth Neel is keen on casting Ramya Krishna as Prabhas’ elder sister in the highly-anticipated pan-India gangster drama, Salaar. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official word is out in this regard from the makers.
Shruti Haasan is the leading lady in Salaar. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling the project under Hombale Films banner. The film is slated for release in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?