SS Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has surpassed yet another milestone in its sensational box-office run. The film has grossed a mind-boggling $20 million plus in North America by Saturday.
According to the latest trade reports, Baahubali 2 has collected $20.15 (Rs.132.25 Cr) as of Saturday and became the first ever Indian movie to achieve this feat. It will take a long time for any other Indian film to break Baahubali 2’s North American record.
Meanwhile, the film has grossed over Rs.1,552 crore worldwide gross until Sunday and the steady run is expected to continue even in its 5th week.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer