SS Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has surpassed yet another milestone in its sensational box-office run. The film has grossed a mind-boggling $20 million plus in North America by Saturday.
According to the latest trade reports, Baahubali 2 has collected $20.15 (Rs.132.25 Cr) as of Saturday and became the first ever Indian movie to achieve this feat. It will take a long time for any other Indian film to break Baahubali 2’s North American record.
Meanwhile, the film has grossed over Rs.1,552 crore worldwide gross until Sunday and the steady run is expected to continue even in its 5th week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Crazy Update on Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Guess : Who is this star sister?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Dawid Warner’s crazy dance for Mind Block goes viral