SS Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has surpassed yet another milestone in its sensational box-office run. The film has grossed a mind-boggling $20 million plus in North America by Saturday.
According to the latest trade reports, Baahubali 2 has collected $20.15 (Rs.132.25 Cr) as of Saturday and became the first ever Indian movie to achieve this feat. It will take a long time for any other Indian film to break Baahubali 2’s North American record.
Meanwhile, the film has grossed over Rs.1,552 crore worldwide gross until Sunday and the steady run is expected to continue even in its 5th week.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?