Released simultaneously in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, Baahubali managed to collected a gross share of 300 plus crores after the completion of the first week. The film has surpassed business of hit films like Aamir Khan’s PK.
Never has any Indian film managed to do such business and going by the latest reports, the film looks unstoppable and is slated to dominate in the future as well.
Directed by the genius S S Rajamouli, this film was made in two parts. Rana and Prabhas play pivotal roles in this film which has broken all possible box office records in India and overseas.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date