It’s well-known that hero Nikhil will be teaming up with Tamil director TN Santhosh for the Telugu remake of the director’s hit Tamil action thriller, Kanithan. Noted producer Tagore Madhu is going to bankroll this exciting project.
As per the latest reports, KK Senthil Kumar, the man behind the stunning visuals in the Baahubali franchise and several SS Rajamouli’s movies, has been roped in to crank the camera for Kanithan’s remake. Apparently, Kanithan is high on visuals and the director felt that Senthil would be the right person for the job.
Currently, the makers are busy with the film’s pre-production work. Sarrainodu and NRNM actress Catherine Tresa may be paired opposite Nikhil in this movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international