Now, according to the latest update, the unit will take a three day break and will head to Mahabaleswar on the 26th of August. A major schedule has been planned there, and once the shoot finishes, the team will head back to RFC again for the rest of the shoot. Baahubali will be made in two parts, and this project is already making news for its pre-release business.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow