Now, according to the latest update, the unit will take a three day break and will head to Mahabaleswar on the 26th of August. A major schedule has been planned there, and once the shoot finishes, the team will head back to RFC again for the rest of the shoot. Baahubali will be made in two parts, and this project is already making news for its pre-release business.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film