Now, according to the latest update, the unit will take a three day break and will head to Mahabaleswar on the 26th of August. A major schedule has been planned there, and once the shoot finishes, the team will head back to RFC again for the rest of the shoot. Baahubali will be made in two parts, and this project is already making news for its pre-release business.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19