SS Rajamouli’s crowd pleasing period drama, Baahubali, is continuing its steady run in all the areas of its release. The watertight screenplay accompanied by some awe-inspiring visuals have played a big part in the movie’s success at the box office. So far, the movie has collected unprecedented numbers all over the world.
We have already reported that the movie has notched up 22.58 crores share in Nizam alone by the end of first week. Now, continuing its solid run in the second week as well, it has collected a share of 1.54 Crores yesterday. Trade analysts predict that it could easily touch the 30 Crore mark in this region very soon.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?