Released five weeks ago on 10th July, India’s biggest motion picture and SS Rajamouli’s ambitious war drama, Baahubali surpassed Aamir Khan’s Dhoom 3 lifetime collections of 542 crore and became the country’s third highest grosser ever, with a humongous 545 crore worldwide gross.
With this Baahubali is only next to Aamir Khan’s PK (700 plus crore) and Salman’s Bajarangi Bhaijaan (565 crore). The Baahubali box-office storm is yet to subside even in its 5th week and with several successful big budget films like Srimanthudu, Bajarangi Bhaijaan, Mission Impossible 5 giving it a tough competition.
Fans are eagerly awaiting Baahubali’s release in foreign languages, which will enable the film overtake PK’s collections in the near future.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again