Now, Madhan’s gesture in the times of tax hike and the subsequent closure of the Tamil movie industry is winning appreciation from all quarters. Madhan announced today that he will reduce his remuneration by 15% for songs and dialogues, if that would help the industry. Well, that’s surely is an admirable initiative and let’s hope that more stars will follow suit.
Until the revision, I am willing to reduce 15% off my remuneration for songs and dialogues, if that would help the industry.
— Madhan Karky (@madhankarky) July 3, 2017
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar