Now, Madhan’s gesture in the times of tax hike and the subsequent closure of the Tamil movie industry is winning appreciation from all quarters. Madhan announced today that he will reduce his remuneration by 15% for songs and dialogues, if that would help the industry. Well, that’s surely is an admirable initiative and let’s hope that more stars will follow suit.
Until the revision, I am willing to reduce 15% off my remuneration for songs and dialogues, if that would help the industry.
— Madhan Karky (@madhankarky) July 3, 2017
- Salman Khan takes on RRR
- Vijay Devarakonda gets hospitalized
- Bollywood star’s new film opens to record collection
- Rakul’s next biggie gets a release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller