Now, Madhan’s gesture in the times of tax hike and the subsequent closure of the Tamil movie industry is winning appreciation from all quarters. Madhan announced today that he will reduce his remuneration by 15% for songs and dialogues, if that would help the industry. Well, that’s surely is an admirable initiative and let’s hope that more stars will follow suit.
Until the revision, I am willing to reduce 15% off my remuneration for songs and dialogues, if that would help the industry.
— Madhan Karky (@madhankarky) July 3, 2017
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years