Prabhas requires no introduction to global cinema enthusiasts, thanks to his worldwide stardom achieved through the monumental success of the Baahubali franchise, all credit to the masterful storyteller SS Rajamouli.
However, there’s a matter of concern regarding a wax statue of Prabhas as Mahendra Baahubali located in the Chamundeshwari Celebrity Wax Museum in Mysore. Although it has been on display for several months, it gained recent viral attention.
Shobu Yarlagadda, the producer of the Baahubali franchise, has expressed his dissatisfaction with this wax figure, citing that it was crafted without official permission or prior knowledge. He took to his social media account and posted, “This is not an officially licensed work and was created without our consent. We will be taking immediate steps to have it removed.”
As of now, there has been no response from the museum management, leaving us in anticipation of Shobu Yarlagadda’s potential actions in this matter.
This not an officially licensed work and was done without our permission or knowledge. We will be taking immediate steps to get this removed. https://t.co/1SDRXdgdpi
— Shobu Yarlagadda (@Shobu_) September 25, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Hi Nanna becomes the first Telugu movie to embrace this tech – Deets inside
- Oscar winner MM Keeravani to compose music for this crazy Hindi film
- HanuMan: Grand trailer release announcement to come out on this date
- Kalki 2898 AD actress’ delayed film to go on floors at this time
- Fans want these Telugu stars to respond about Animal
- Photo Moment: Ajith extends his help to Aamir Khan, and Vishnu Vishal amidst Chennai floods