Continuing its storm at the box office, India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is collecting decent figures in the fourth week as well. Starring Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamannaah and few others, the movie was directed by SS Rajamouli and Arka Media Works is the production house behind this visual grandeur.
Ever since its release on July 10th, the movie has been registering strong collections in Ceded and as per the latest trade reports, the total share crossed 20 Crore mark by the end of 24 days. This is the first time in the history of Telugu cinema that a movie has collected 20 Crores share in Ceded region.
In the meantime, the regular shooting of the second part will commence from September and the makers are planning to release it in Summer next year.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu