SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali has opened big amidst huge expectations and it is currently having a dream run at the box office all over India. Also, it is collecting stunning numbers in the overseas market.
Already we have reported that it has crossed the 3.5 Million mark in overseas yesterday. Now, as per the latest update, it has notched up 4.3 Million dollars at the end of the first weekend.
||Collections ( in Dollars)|
|Thursday Premiers||$ 1,395,000|
|Total||$4,320,405 ( More than 27 Crores in Indian currency)|
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry