If the current reports are to be believed, the first day collections of Baahubali are set to shatter new records. The magnum opus has opened to packed houses all over and the response has been just amazing.
Opened in nearly 4000 screens, the film garnered some top reviews in both Hindi and Tamil as well. Several big shots from different movie industries congratulated Rajamouli for taking Indian cinema to the next level.
Already, the film crossed the one million mark in the US from the première shows itself. The second part is slated to release in 2016 and let’s hope that it creates few more records all over.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections