Looks like there’s no stopping for India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali. After a phenomenal box-office run in India, America and a few other major countries, Baahubali is now spreading its reach in Asian countries. We already reported about Baahubali releasing in China and Japan. Now, the film will release in 7 countries in Southeast Asia.
During the ongoing Busan International Film Festival, Baahubali producer Shobu Yarlagadda inked a deal with MVP Entertainment, which will release Baahubali: The Beginning in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and East Timor.
Apart from Asia, Shobu is also planning to release the film in several Latin American countries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations