Looks like there’s no stopping for India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali. After a phenomenal box-office run in India, America and a few other major countries, Baahubali is now spreading its reach in Asian countries. We already reported about Baahubali releasing in China and Japan. Now, the film will release in 7 countries in Southeast Asia.
During the ongoing Busan International Film Festival, Baahubali producer Shobu Yarlagadda inked a deal with MVP Entertainment, which will release Baahubali: The Beginning in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and East Timor.
Apart from Asia, Shobu is also planning to release the film in several Latin American countries.
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans