Fans and trade circles across the country are eagerly awaiting the release of Baahubali The Conclusion to witness the destruction the film’s collections cause at the box office. Expectations are running high that the film will collect more than 1,000 crores.
Now, Baahubali is all set to create an all-time record on the popular online payment and e-commerce app, Paytm. Yesterday, Paytm kick-started online pre bookings for Baahubali 2 at more than 1,500 screens across the country.
Trade circles opine that Paytm collections will contribute at least 25 per cent to the film’s opening weekend collections. This, apparently, is a record of sorts on the Paytm app.
Articles that might interest you:
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma