Thanks to the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning in all the languages, the film’s second antagonist Prabhakar, who played the ruthless warlord of the Kalakeya tribe, found nationwide recognition.
According to the latest report published by a leading media agency, Prabhakar is all set for his debut in the Malayalam film industry. There’s more to the revelry as Prabhakar will be joining forces with the Malayali superweights Mohanlal and Prithviraj in this film.
Apparently, Prabhakar will be essaying the chief antagonist’s role in his Malayalam debut. The film will be directed by B Unnikrishnan, and the regular shooting will commence from November.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar