Popular Bollywood dialogue writer and lyricist Manoj Muntashir had earlier penned the dialogues for the Baahubali franchise and Sye Raa Narasimhareddy’s Hindi versions. Manoj will also be writing the dialogues for Prabhas’ soon-to-commence mythological magnum opus, Adipurush.
In a latest interview, Manoj has revealed a few interesting titbits about Saif Ali Khan’s Lankesh’s character in Adipurush. He said that Raavan is perceived as an all-black figure, but in Adipurush he will be seen in all his shades. He went on to say that Lankesh’s character will be flamboyant and also cruel and sadistic.
Manoj further said that Raavan believed that he was more powerful than Ram and could never understand why Sita would not fall in love with him. Interestingly, Saif’s height will be increased to 8 to 9 feet using VFX to depict his larger-than-life persona. Saif will be sporting a thick moustache, long hair and muscular build, according to the revelations made by Manoj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroes say no to the talented director
- Gang Leader girl to romance Ravi Teja?
- Double treat for Prabhas fans soon
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding reception called off?
- Prabhas to kick-start Salaar with a massive fight in a coal mine
- Uppena- Special event being planned for Vaishnav Tej’s entry