The ace technician has his task cut out as the second part of the film has already started out rolling. Speaking to a leading daily, Sabu reveals that the set work in the sequel will be even more huge than Baahubali.
Reports suggest that Sabu has started working on a huge set and will showcase the Mahishmati kingdom in a more grand way in the sequel. Baahubali 2 is being made on a even more bigger budget than the part one and is eagerly awaited all over the world.
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam