The ace technician has his task cut out as the second part of the film has already started out rolling. Speaking to a leading daily, Sabu reveals that the set work in the sequel will be even more huge than Baahubali.
Reports suggest that Sabu has started working on a huge set and will showcase the Mahishmati kingdom in a more grand way in the sequel. Baahubali 2 is being made on a even more bigger budget than the part one and is eagerly awaited all over the world.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans