The Baahubali might is unstoppable and the film’s collections on the first Monday were more than 85 per cent to that of its release day. After wiping off several day 1 and weekend records across the globe, Baahubali has now managed to achieve a rare feat in Kerala. Until Monday, Baahubali grossed about 2.65 crores in Kerala, surpassing Allu Arjun’s blockbuster, Lucky The Racer (Race Gurram), which grossed 2.5 crores.
Going by its force, trade analysts are predicting that Baahubali may well end up collecting anywhere between 5 to 6 crores in its full run. After being hit with a limited release following the Film Exhibitors’ strike on the release day, this magical run at the Kerala box office is being considered a phenomenal feat by trade pundits.
Advance bookings for this week across Kerala are highly encouraging and the film is cashing in on the ‘no big release’ advantage.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani