Baahubali’s shooting is going on at brisk pace these days in Ramoji Film City. The film unit, who took a short break for Sankranthi, is now back in action and they are putting all their efforts to make the film as per the schedule. Directed by S S Rajamouli, the film stars Prabhas, Rana, Anushka and Tamannaah in lead roles.
Incidentally, it’s the 100th day of the shoot and some key scenes are being shot on Prabhas and hundreds of artists. “100th day of shoot today at RFC with Prabhas n 100s of xtras! It’s like the “Energiser Bunny” Keeps Going n Going..!” Shobu Yarlagadda, one of the producers of the film, posted on Twitter. Over the past few weeks, there have been plenty of rumours about Prabhas’ health condition; however, the team has rubbished all the rumours.
The film also stars Ramya Krishna, Nazar, Sathyaraj and Sudeep in important roles. M M Keervaani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Mediaworks banner and it’ll release in Telugu and Tamil in 2015.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment