Looks like the craze for Baahubali is not going to die any time soon. Several special shows were aired all over the two stages of Andhra and Telangana. The film has become the talking point and every section of the audience wants to watch this film on the big screen.
According to the latest update, the home minister of Telangana, chief secretaries, IAS officers and several bureaucrats will be watching a special show today evening in Prasad Imax in Hyderabad.
Baahubali has opened to some positive reviews and is doing excellent business all over.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’