The principal shooting of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali is going to resume from January 16 onwards. The film unit took a short break last week to celebrate Sankranthi and now, the team is expected to continue the shooting in Ramoji Film City. “Was a refreshing festive Holiday. Back to work at RFC. War restarts tomorrow,” S S Rajamouli posted on Twitter.
Earlier this month, news broke out that a religious group from Karnataka filed a complaint against Baahubali alledging that it’s based on the life of Jain guru Saint Gomateshwara and that the violence in the trailers has hurt their sentiments. Shobu Yarlagadda, who is producing the film, has already quashed the news and now, Rajamouli too has denied the allegations. “we haven’t received any notice from anyone regarding #Baahubali. As told before, our story has got nothing to do with Gomateshwara,” he said.
The film stars Prabhas, Rana, Anushka and Tamannaah in lead roles. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- Is Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?