Sometime ago, a couple of popular Tamil media houses circulated a news that Rajinikanth’s Baasha will have its sequel very soon and also reported that Suresh Krissna, who directed Baasha, is making plans to rope in Ajith for its sequel.
Rubbishing the rumors, Suresh Krissna announced that he has not made any plans to direct a sequel to Baasha. In a media interaction, he said it is happy to read rumors circulating about Baasha but as of now I am not directing the sequel.
The star director has many blockbuster hits in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. He is now busy directing a Tamil television serial.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das