Suresh Krishna, director of blockbuster films in the ’90s like Baasha, Annamalai, Dharma Chakram and Master, has turned director for a Telugu TV serial for the first time. The filmmaker has been making TV shows in Tamil since 2012, and now, he is making his foray into Telugu.
His first serial titled Jyothi is going to be aired on Star Maa soon, and the story revolves around a young woman’s struggle to become an athlete. In the past, directors like Rajamouli, Puri Jagannadh have been associated with TV industry at one of time in their career. It remains to be seen how Suresh Krishna’s stint as a TV serial director is going to be in Telugu.
Blockbuster Movies Rajinikanth's #Baasha, Chiranjeevi's #Master, Venkatesh's #DharmaChakram fame director #SureshKrishna's directed serial #JYOTHI Starting Tomorrow at 9:30 PM on @StarMaa #StarMaaSerials pic.twitter.com/rE0OTLqvKj
— STAR MAA (@StarMaa) October 21, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC
- Fresh speculations on Ranbir-Alia wedding
- Is he the star hero Puri is secretly penning a script for?