Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated 162nd film wrapped up its month-long first schedule in the picturesque North East Indian hill station, Darjeeling. Very soon, the team will be flying to Dehradun for the second schedule.
Now, the latest buzz is that Rajini will be donning dual roles in the movie. While Rajini is rumored to be essaying a college hostel warden in one role, the other role will showcase as a fiery don. Ever since this speculation started doing the rounds on the internet, Rajini fans have been wondering if Rajini162 has any similarities with his iconic yesteryear gangster drama, Baasha. In Baasha, Rajini played dual roles – a mafia don and an auto driver.
Acclaimed Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui and former heroine Simran will be essaying crucial roles in the movie along with award winning Tamil actors Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha. Talented Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is helming this prestigious project and leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars