Victory Venkatesh and Nayanathara’s ‘Babu Bangaram’ was supposed to hit the screens on July 29th. But since the last few days, reports have emerged suggesting that the movie is not going to release on that date. Instead, the movie is now going to hit the screens in August, according to the latest reports being heard.
The presence of ‘Kabali’ and ‘Janatha Garage’ seem to have prompted this change. A formal announcement is expected in one or two days from the team. ‘Babu Bangaram’ is a romantic entertainer that has been directed by Maruthi and Sitara Entertainments is the production house.
Venkatesh and Nayanathara make a great on screen pair and their pics in the promotional posters have become an instant hit.
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?