It’s celebrations time in noted Bollywood heroine Sameera Reddy’s household. The actress gave birth to a baby girl in the wee hours of Friday (July 11) at the Beams multi-speciality hospital in Mumbai. Sameera was admitted to the hospital last night.
This afternoon, Sameera took to Instagram and revealed the joyful news. Sameera already has a 4-year-old son named Hans Varde. The Narasimhudu and Jai Chiranjeeva actress tied the knot with businessman Akshai Varde in 2014 and quit acting subsequently. In a latest media interaction in Hyderabad, Sameera expressed her wish to make a comeback in Tollywood someday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?