It’s celebrations time in noted Bollywood heroine Sameera Reddy’s household. The actress gave birth to a baby girl in the wee hours of Friday (July 11) at the Beams multi-speciality hospital in Mumbai. Sameera was admitted to the hospital last night.
This afternoon, Sameera took to Instagram and revealed the joyful news. Sameera already has a 4-year-old son named Hans Varde. The Narasimhudu and Jai Chiranjeeva actress tied the knot with businessman Akshai Varde in 2014 and quit acting subsequently. In a latest media interaction in Hyderabad, Sameera expressed her wish to make a comeback in Tollywood someday.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP