It’s celebrations time in noted Bollywood heroine Sameera Reddy’s household. The actress gave birth to a baby girl in the wee hours of Friday (July 11) at the Beams multi-speciality hospital in Mumbai. Sameera was admitted to the hospital last night.
This afternoon, Sameera took to Instagram and revealed the joyful news. Sameera already has a 4-year-old son named Hans Varde. The Narasimhudu and Jai Chiranjeeva actress tied the knot with businessman Akshai Varde in 2014 and quit acting subsequently. In a latest media interaction in Hyderabad, Sameera expressed her wish to make a comeback in Tollywood someday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Malavika opens up about her working experience with superstar
- Young starlet posts emotional message after dad’s death
- Niharika’s engagement to be a strictly private affair
- Review : Bhanumathi Ramakrishna(Available on AHA from July 3rd) – Sensible Rom-com
- Latest- Nithin to get married here
- Star hero wants CBI inquiry into Sushanth’s death