NTR has been chosen for the Best Actor award at the first edition of Sankarabharanam Awards. The awards have been founded by senior character artiste Thulasi as a tribute to her mentor and legendary director K Viswanath.
Along with NTR, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan (Dangal) and Alia Bhatt (Udta Punjab) won the Best Actor Male and Female awards respectively.
From Malayalam and Tamil, Dulquer Salmaan and Dhanush have been adjudged Best Actor and Best Director respectively. The 1st edition of Sankarabharanam Awards will be presented on June 20 in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts