NTR has been chosen for the Best Actor award at the first edition of Sankarabharanam Awards. The awards have been founded by senior character artiste Thulasi as a tribute to her mentor and legendary director K Viswanath.
Along with NTR, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan (Dangal) and Alia Bhatt (Udta Punjab) won the Best Actor Male and Female awards respectively.
From Malayalam and Tamil, Dulquer Salmaan and Dhanush have been adjudged Best Actor and Best Director respectively. The 1st edition of Sankarabharanam Awards will be presented on June 20 in Hyderabad.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur