For the past few days, hero Prabhas has been shooting for some crucial scenes for his highly-anticipated gangster drama, Salaar, in Hyderabad. Next week, director Prashanth Neel will be canning a huge action sequence during the nights featuring Prabhas and other lead actors.
According to the latest updates, Salaar’s night schedule will continue for a week more, after which the team will kick-start shooting for villain episodes. Even that schedule is expected to take place during the nights. The makers are yet to reveal the name of the actor who will be playing the main antagonist. Shruti Haasan is also taking part in the ongoing schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person