After a considerable gap, hero Sumanth will be getting busy with two projects. Both the movies had their formal launch earlier this week. Interestingly, both the movies will be official remakes.
Sumanth’s recently launched film under Tamil director Pradeep Krishnamoorthy’s direction is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, Kavaludaari. The film will be produced by Dhananjayan and stars Nandita Swetha as the leading lady.
And then, Sumanth also signed a project which is an official remake of the hit Malayalam gangster comedy, Padayottam. This film will be directed by debutant Vinu Yagna and has newbie Aima playing the female lead. Tammineni Janardhan Rao and Sharma Chukka will be bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya