Badri showed the rage of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. The film marked the debut of director Puri Jagannadh who presented Pawan in an electrifying and powerful avatar. Fans will still go gaga over Pawan’s dressing style, mannerisms, and swag. Such is the impact of Badri. The film was initially planned for a re-release on 26th January.
Later it got postponed to 4th February. The latest to be known is that there is another change in the re-release date. Accordingly, the film will now have its re-release on 18th February, marking the occasion of Maha Shivaratri.
Ameesha Patel and Renu Desai played the leading ladies. Kota Srinivasarao, Prakash Raj, Ali, Mallikarjuna Rao, and Brahmanandam played other vital roles. Produced by T. Trivikrama Rao, the film’s music was scored by Ramana Gogula.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Popular Bollywood producer to make a film with Jr. NTR?
- PKSDT: Fans hope this sentiment will continue
- Aha announces a documentary on Godavari
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food